Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carrot Cake

This looks like a fun and tasty thing to make in October.  I found it in Woman's Day magazine.


Since we moved, hubs has been getting lots of free magazines (e.g., Redbook, Soap Opera Digest, Ebony, Woman's Day, Disney Family Fun).  I guess they think he's a doctor with a waiting room.  Anyway, why can't they send complimentary issues of Handyman, or Knitter's Magazine, or Somerset Studio, or Condé Nast Traveler?  Sheesh!  

I used to call and cancel them, but it's nearly impossible to find a number to call them and a hassle to write them.  One guy told me that his magazine usually sends complimentary copies for a year and then stops.  I decided to go with the flow and let them try to "wine and dine" us.  I feel good about it.

By the way, there was also a good article on perimenopause - you know, if you're at that stage in life or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment