Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Muffin Tin Mania

I have this "thing" about muffin tins, especially old rusty ones.  They just call to me.  I'm pretty good at resisting them when I see new ones at Target or old rusty ones at the thrift stores, because really, how many muffin tins does one need!?  As of today however, I've decided that I could never have too many.  Here's what lit my fire.  Are you ready?

Isn't this muffin tin storage bin the cleverest thing ever - and it even rhymes.

Then I went into a hypnotic googling trance and found all these other fun and clever ideas.

 
Dana organized this drawer with a vintage muffin tin.

You can make lunch more exciting for the wee ones.

 Here's a fun way to store buttons, unless they spill of course!

 I just love this!

How about this magnetic tote?  Magnets sound like a good idea!

Check out this jewelry holder.

How about some heart-shaped crayons for the kiddies?

What about a chia muffin tin?

And this one is awesome, just like it is.  What a find!

And last but not least, you can keep your muffins organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment